Give back every time you shop! This online marketplace is made for you to discover local products made by Filipino producers, artisans and crafters. It is also a special shop for you to give back to the community. For each purchase, you can select options to give a little, give some or give a lot for our partner beneficiaries. This GiveShop is for the benefit of SEED4COM community fisherfolks in Olango Island Cebu, a collaboration initiative of JCI Zugbuana and CollaboX.
The Payaw Project is an initiative to support and empower fisherfolks in island communities in Cebu. This one-year project aims to raise funds for the building of 20 payaws to enhance the livelihood activities of the island community led by SEED4COM.
In collaboration with CollaboX and JCI-Zugbuana, SEED4COM aims to empower communities and address the grassroots gaps to spur restoration, rehabilitation, and sustainable growth in relation to clean energy solutions, environmental protection, education and capacity building, and entrepreneurship as key enablers for rural community development. The launch on April 27, 2021 serves as a tribute to our fishersfolks as our #FoodHeroes and celebration of the 500th year anniversary of the Battle in Mactan. Join us in the movement in fighting our modern-day battle to protect our seas and empower our stewards.
We thank you for your support and generous #giveshopping for #thepayawproject
Follow us on social media @seed4com @jcizugbuana
How #GiveShopping Works:
1. Select your favorite gift/s from the featured collection under the GiveShop for The PAYAW Project. Everything you buy all includes proudly local goodies.
2. Choose from the Options to Give A Little, Give Some and Give A Lot. The additional amount you give goes directly to the project fundraising.
3. Confirm your orders upon checkout and make payment (via online transfer to Unionbank, GCash, PayPal. You can also request for credit card payment on the note. Additional card fees shall apply.) Make sure to provide your email address to receive Updates and Transparency Report on the project fundraising. **IF YOU ARE A JCI MEMBER, PLEASE PUT YOUR JCI CHAPTER ON THE COMPANY NAME UPON CHECK OUT. THANK YOU!**
4. Orders can be placed on/before the first and third Mondays of each month. Shipping of orders will be scheduled Tuesdays every 2 weeks starting May 11th for The Payaw Project.
5. Share your #giveshopping experience and invite friends and family to do the same. Daghang salamat!
Your feedback is important to us. You can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.